Apprenticeships give you the life-changing opportunity to earn a living while you learn the new skills you need. Apprenticeships are available in many industries.
More than 90 percent of apprentices remain employed after completing their program with an average salary of more than $60,000. Other benefits of apprenticeships include:
- Learning valuable job skills.
- Earning a salary.
- Obtaining real-world experience.
- Little to no student debt.
- Gaining National Industry Certification.
- Connecting directly with an employer.
There are many online resources to help as you learn more about Apprenticeships. Check these out below:
Department of Labor and Industry