Parking Pass Application
Initial student parking pass sales are tentatively scheduled to take place on Thursday, August 10, 2023 and Monday, August 14, 2023, beginning at 8:00 a.m. each day.
The staggered dates are intended to ensure students/families who are on vacation one of those weeks will not miss out on getting a parking pass. The week before sales begin, emails will be sent to all seniors, juniors, and sophomores with additional information and the link to complete online pre-registration.
The cost for 2023-24 remains $100.
Important Information -- Please Review
All vehicles must be pre-registered on the Google Form titled Student Parking Pass Application: Car Information. This form is also located on the Senior High webpage.
- Fill out one form for each car you will/may be driving on to campus this year.
- Both the student and a parent/guardian MUST electroni
cally sign for the first car you register.
- Students may not purchase a parking permit until they are a licensed driver.
Once pre-registered you will need:
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- Copies of insurance cards and registration cards for each car you are registering.
- $100.00 for a full year. If there are any parking spaces available at the start of the second semester, we sell those for $50.00 at that time. We accept cash or check (make payable to BASD).
Bring the above items to the Senior High to receive your parking tag.